Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

REDUCTION IN FEES...

Can you believe that another year has flown by? I really can't! So much has happened this year and yet, it still seems like I haven't done anything I promised myself I would get done in 2010. Of course, the economy has a lot to do with that. I don't know about you, but the money is getting "mighty" low. In my opinion, having money problems can be a root cause of marital problems. It makes you angry when you can't buy what you want when you want and/or need it. Keeping that in mind, I've decided to restructure my payment schedules and make my services more affordable. The money might be low but problems and disputes are on a rise. I'm sure someone out there is dealing with a cheating spouse, unruly child, unreasonable employer, crazy creditors, etc. Actually, it seems that the less money you have, the more problems will plague your daily existence. I've asked myself, "how can I help?" I want you to be able to afford to call me to ask questions or schedule a mediation. I've developed a sliding fee scale which I feel you will be pleased with. Starting immediately, the cost of my services will reflect what each individual is able to pay based on his or her income and will be in accordance with federal non-profit fee scales. Pass this information on to your family, friends and/or acquaintances and I'll see if I can make a difference to them personally and help bring peace to their households.

No comments:

Post a Comment